O ZNAČENJU KRUNICE

A word from Our Lady on the power of the Rosary:

"I invite you to call on everyone to pray the Rosary. With the Rosary, you shall overcome all the adversities which Satan is trying to inflict on the Catholic Church. All you priests, pray the Rosary! Dedicate your time to the Rosary!"
- June 25, 1985

"Dear children! Today I call you to begin to pray the Rosary with a living faith. That way I will be able to help you. You, dear children, wish to obtain graces, but you are not praying. I am not able to help you because you do not want to get started. Dear children, I am calling you to pray the Rosary and that your Rosary be an obligation which you shall fulfill with joy. That way you shall understand the reason I am with you this long. I desire to teach you to pray. Thank you for having responded to my call."
- June 12, 1986

Father, guide us, as you guide creation according to your law of love. May we love one another and come to perfection in the eternal life prepared for us. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

"Say the Rosary everyday to obtain peace for the world."
- May 13, 1917, at Fatima, Portugal

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi